2.14.2013

John's First Love Day


John Frederick wants to wish everyone a very happy Valentine's Day! 
We love 'Love Day' - It's a beautiful day outside and he's been getting tons and tons of kisses on top 
of the normal tons of daily kisses.  He is such a happy baby... which makes for such a happy momma :) 

Hope your Vday is filled with oodles of corny mushy love... and chocolates! 

...and of course I can't just show you ONE Valentine's Day picture... I have to post an album.....










Immediately following the photo session we decided to eat the props....






I've been a horrible blogger lately (shocker!), but I'll be back at it very soon! Our little man turned 6 months old on February 1st 
and I've been itching to tell you all about his first half year of life :)

Happy Love Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment