6.14.2011

Rachel's BaByQ

This past weekend was Rachel's baby shower. Our friends Ashley and Michelle helped me throw her one.  We made it more of a party/celebration - rather than your traditional baby shower.  It was a BBQ with tons of friends, family, good food, and cold beer! See, not so much your traditional shower.  There was a very good turn out- we were all so excited! It was so SO so much fun :)

Also, we had a diaper raffle.  For every pack of diapers someone brought they got a raffle ticket to win a prize.  The prize ended up being a $25 gift card to Chilis (I LOVE Chilis!). I slipped in the 'notice' about the diaper raffle in the envelope with the invitations.

OH, you want to see the invites?  Well sure, I guess I could show you them...
[cough cough........ I made them........cough cough]


Then, I might have started running out of paper....then ribbon... 
..but I STILL made it work! I ended up LOVING them all!
(even if it took 3 days and made my hand cramp up like a pretzel)



You can't have fabulous invites without cute envelopes to go with them......



Man, I can't believe you wanted to see that many pictures of my invites :)


OH, and I would say the Diaper Raffle was a success!
What do you think?


Man I can't wait until those babies are here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment