6.16.2011

A Little ETSY Romance

Romantic little things I want to give, want to have (cough cough...Johnny...cough cough), and LOVE to look at!

                       Swarovski Crystal &Pearl Hair Comb. 

$52
Get it HERE

Rustic Little Nest
$29
Get it HERE

Champagne Pearl Bracelet
$19
Get it HERE

Aqua Quartz Necklace
$23
Get it HERE

Vintage Collage Bracelets
$250 for 4
Get it HERE

Cream Lace Dress
$36
Get it HERE

Rose Baby Headband
(seriously? I want to buy this & I don't have a baby...OR one on the way)
$10
Get it HERE

Love Birds Handmade Pottery
$45
Get it HERE

Tulip and Pearl Necklace
$22
Get it HERE

Vintage Leaves Bobby Pins
$13
Get it HERE

Rustic Wood Wine Box
$50
Get it HERE

Rose Quartz Ring
$21
Get it HERE

Romantic Ruffle Tank
$65
Get it HERE

Secret Message Envelope Necklace
$16
Get it HERE

I could post romantic Etsy finds for HOURS.
There is just SO much to look at and dream about!
SO.... early birthday present, extremely early Christmas present,
just for Random (cough cough... Johnny....cough cough) -
I'll gladly accept any way or reason you would like to
present me with any of these wonderfully romantic gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment