11.28.2012

WARNING: mom got a new toy

Have I told you how amazing my fiance is? How about how wonderful my parents are?  Well these amazing wonderful people went in together and got me a fancy DSLR camera for Christmas.

Thanks to Black Friday deals... I got it early :)

I've had it for about a week, and can't stop clicking! I just LOVE this thing..and I'm not even the slightest bit close to using it to it's full potential. The day I got it, I immediately started dabbling in manual mode.  I did a lot of research before buying this beauty (and extra lens) - and found that manual mode is the way to go.  VERY overwhelming... shutter speed/ ISO/ aperture/ metering/ focus (I just got overwhelmed writing all that.)... but very fun.  Plus, I happen to have the cutest model ever :)

Can't. Stop. Clicking.

PROOF:

My loyal subject who never ceases to deliver ridiculously cute results:



you take one more picture of me mom.. i'm going to punch you square in the face

Alright.. you have officially been warned.  I was already picture crazy with this little one and now... it's going to be a real problem.  Get ready for some crazy momtography posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment