9.23.2011

A Simply Fabulous Life

I met an interesting woman last night. 
A very interesting woman - VERY.

We talked about her success and fashionable life..
(which, did I mention, it was oh so interesting?)

Then she said...
"Hey, I love my life. My life is charm."

I swear, I felt a little tingle inside.  
The kind of tingle you feel when you 
hear a song that seems was written
just for you to hear. 

Immediately after we finished talking I decided,
if anyone ever ask me to describe my life in one word
I want to be able to say "My life is charm."
Therefore, I'm going to make sure my life IS charm.

Think about the one word you want your life to be.
I think that once you figure out that word - 
it's easier to make it happen. 

....Now, to make sure I succeed in this,
I need a chandelier over my bathtub.

www.apartmenttherapy.com

I'll take one in every room.
A chandelier is a MUST to be charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment